About the role
We’re seeking two Digital Operations Executives to support the day-to-day operations of both the RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship websites, our bespoke digital campaigns and virtual events.
This varied role will see you collaborating with the Client Services team in the delivery of client campaigns. You will be responsible for uploading client content to both RateMyPlacement & RateMyApprenticeship and supporting the delivery of bespoke microsite campaigns through building data capture forms, HTML emails as well as virtual events using our own custom systems and processes.
This role is best suited to someone who loves to crunch through tasks, can think in a logical way, enjoys learning new processes and has the ability to manage their own time. You don’t need to be overly technical but having experience of basic HTML / CSS is a must.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Website Content Management:
- Collaboration with the Customer Success team to support the delivery of client advertising campaigns by uploading client job vacancies, profiles, case studies and related content to RateMyPlacement and RateMyApprenticeship.
- Produce client, internal marketing and internal product HTML emails using our email-building system.
- Build and segment email lists using internal tools
- Manage the scheduling and sending of our email marketing campaigns through our email service provider, DotDigital.
- Support the marketing team in increasing the quality and engagement of our stakeholder data.
Campaign Reporting and Analysis:
- Support the Account Management and Commercial teams using internal reporting tools, Excel, database queries and Google Analytics to:
- Produce mid and end of campaign reports for clients
- Support the development of advertising services through data analysis
- Respond to ad-hoc stat requests and analysis of on-going client campaigns.
Website Development and Optimisation:
- Work with the development team to:
- Create, test and deliver successful improvements
- Improve systems and client advertising services
- Report software bugs when discovered
Bespoke Digital Campaigns and virtual events
- Create data capture forms & HTML emails using our own internal systems
- Create virtual events using a third-party software, Hopin.
Who will you be working with?
About the team
The Product Operations team is a brand new team, created to support internal teams in delivering the highest quality campaigns. You will be reporting into our Head of Product Operations, Darren, who joined RMP as a placement student in 2013. As such, Darren has unrivalled knowledge of our products and truly knows how to get the best out of his team.
Skills and experience:
- Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Good understanding of websites & website structure
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Communicate effectively across all stakeholders, external and internal
- Excellent understanding of the English language (both spoken and written)
- Interest and desire to work for a young, growing company
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Basic SQL skills and understanding of database design
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending upon experience.
The deadline for this role is Sunday 23rd May 2021. If successful we will be in touch and you will be invited for a first stage phone interview. Following that, we will invite you to a Zoom interview. There may be an additional, final stage should we need it. We aim for our recruitment process to take around two-weeks, and the successful candidates will ideally be able to start ASAP.